Thursday 19 January 2012

Mademan.com is fucking terrible

Yes, you heard it here first folks - unless you'd happened to visit mademan.com and reached that conclusion yourself.
Unfortunately I keep getting drawn to this heap o' shit because they advertise on one of my favourite comedy websites and, knowing I'm going to be annoyed or irritated, I can't help visiting.


One regular contributor - let's call him Jordan Harbinger, for 'tis his name - thinks he's the shit when it comes to instilling a sense of self. In fact he has all the intellectual prowess of any dip-shit self-obsessed salesman that I've ever met but, irritating prick as he is, it doesn't necessarily make him wrong. [If his take on the situation really is correct, then we are fucked as a race.]


Maybe it's an age you reach, maybe it's a state of mind - but one day you realise that you just couldn't bear going to the effort of meeting someone new. If serendipity drops a honey into your lap then whoop-de-doo, but I were ever in the unfortunate position of being single again, I'd say "fuck this". Fuck your games, fuck your flirty text messages, fuck your cheeseball advice on "Oh no! I don't know whether she enjoys sex or not?!". Fuck everything infact, because everything's already fucked, infuckt.